Repiderma Aerosol is a user-friendly, skin and hoof protection aerosol spray with immediate effect.
- Antibiotic free
- Suitable for use on dairy cattle, horses, sheep and pigs
- Positive results when used to tackle udder cleft dermatitis
- Positive results when used to tackle mud fever in horses. Can also be used for other equine hoof problems such as thrush.
- Positive feedback when used on sheep both on their feet and horns.
- When used on de-horning of calves Repiderma has been found to be much better than CTC spray.
- The product can be used in every situation where infections have to be prevented and where weak spots in the epidermis or the skin can use a boost.
- The active ingredients are micronized chelated minerals which penetrate deeply into the skin in a short time
- Active ‘on’ the skin, but also ‘under and within’ the skin
- Contains adhesive substances ensuring longer contact time on the skin.
- Forms a semi-permeable protective layer on the skin
- Negative external influences can no longer penetrate the skin, while the layer still allows oxygen to help repair the skin.
Bulk prices available;
You can save when buying in bulk!