Crystalyx Garlyx is primarily designed to maximise animal performance by stimulating forage intake and digestion, with an added high concentration of garlic to protect cattle and sheep from biting insects. The natural high sulphur compounds in garlic act as an insect repellent which ward off fly’s and other biting insects.
- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins.
- Helps to repel biting insects and reduces the risk of infection from insect bites.
- Reduces restlessness and irritation in grazing stock.
- Balances nutrient deficiencies in summer grass.
- Typical intakes youngstock 100g-150g per head per day
- Typical intakes sheep 30g-40g per head per day
- Available in 22.5Kg tubs and 80Kg buckets
Bulk prices available;
You can save when buying in bulk!