Calciject 20 Solution for Injection No.6 for Sheep in an Injectable solution with 20% Calcium with magnesium and dextrose.
For the treatment of hypocalcaemia complicated by deficiency of magnesium with accompanying hypoglycaemia, in sheep.
In the treatment of pregnancy, toxaemia and other metabolic imbalances in periparturient sheep.
Each 400ml contains:
– 5.92g Calcium (provided by Calcium Gluconate and Calcium Borogluconate).
– 1.84g Magnesium (provided by Magnesium Hypophosphite Hexahydrate).
– 80g Glucose as Glucose Monohydrate.
– Also contains 3.40% w/v Boric Acid.
Dosage and Administration:
– For subcutaneous injection only.
– Sheep: 50 – 80ml.
– Sheep meat/milk: Zero days/hours.
Bulk prices available;
You can save when buying in bulk!