Farm & Country Supplies is a family owned and run agricultural & equestrian supplier based in Alton, Hampshire, where it was founded in 1992.
Our continual growth has resulted in the completion of our impressive new retail showroom and warehouse which opened in December 2014. This has enabled us to significantly expand our ranges and stockholding. We are here to help you with all your agricultural and equine needs. Feel free to drop in to the shop to experience what we can offer you.
Need some advice? Call us on: 01420 83254
• 1992 – Hampshire Feeds was founded by Richard James when he discovered there was a demand for bulk food, and began mixing and delivering it himself from his beef farm in Alton.
• 1994 – Farm & Country Supplies was born. Growing demand and added input from his eldest son Russell led to a diversification into bagged food and supplements.
• 2001 – Having outgrown the existing barns, Farm & Country Supplies relocated to a site on the B3006 (Selborne Road) which offered more space and easier access for customers.
• 2004 – Again increased growth made it necessary to look for alternative premises. These were found 300 yards further south along the B3006 (Selborne Road) in the shape of The Old Dairy.
• 2014 – Ten years of growth and the introduction of younger family members strengthened the company’s dedication to continue growing and serve an ever increasing customer base. In order to facilitate this, work started on a new 11,0000 square foot warehouse and 2,500 square foot showroom.
• 2015 – A new beginning. Just before Christmas 2015 we moved into our brand new, purpose built premises allowing us to increase our ranges and showcase many extra products.
• 2016 – Our first anniversary in the new premises! To celebrate, all our staff were treated to a five course meal and introduced to the Farm & Country Supplies 2016 Strategy for Growth.